We are looking for responsible, reliable and organized team members to be the face of A Place To Float. It is critical to ensure clients are comfortable, happy and satisfied resulting in return visits. A team member is a facilitator to educate clients on the process as well as the benefits of Floating. The right person will be a great source to create referral and word of mouth business for the Organization. Must be detail-oriented, time conscious and precise, and provide great customer service. Smokers need not apply.
The first step is to take our online assessment. The assessment will require approximately 10 minutes to complete. Potential employment candidates will receive a follow up via email (the address used to register your assessment) to complete an application and/or submit a resume.
- Educate clients and make them comfortable – walk them through the process
- Meet and greet and check-in clients
- Maintain clean and sterile environment – must enjoy cleanliness and order
- Co-create an inviting culture
- Schedule appointments and enroll clients in memberships
- Demonstrate to clients how to use the services (tour guide)
- Call clients to remind them of upcoming and missed appointments
- Write thank you cards (penmanship a plus!)
- Ensure restrooms and rooms are clean and supplies are stocked (towels, earplugs, soaps, etc.)
- Perform a checklist of activities in a set period of time
- Test and record water samples
- Keep an eye on levels, room temperature, tank temperature, etc.