Before You Arrive
If it’s your first time floating with us, plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment. We’ll provide an orientation and answer any questions you may have. A few recommendations to prepare for an optimal experience…
- Stomachs that are too empty or too full can be distracting.
- Same goes for bladders.
- Minimize caffeine, stimulants and nicotine use prior to your float when possible.
- Best not to shave, wax or otherwise aggravate your skin day of your float.
- Review our FAQs for answers to common questions.
Reserved parking is available on the West side of the building (look for our logo), and our entrance is located under the large “A Place To Float” sign. Check in with the front desk on arrival, help yourself to any amenities we offer. If it’s your first time with us, we’ll provide an orientation and the opportunity for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Facility is accessible.
- Make yourself comfortable in our lobby or lounge.
- Enjoy complimentary beverages.
Your Float Session
From the comfort of your private float room, you’ll prepare for your float as directed in your orientation. We recommend floating in your skin for optimal comfort and minimal distraction, and swim wear is also acceptable. Once you lay suspended in the buoyant solution, how you choose to use that time is up to you – relax, stretch, meditate, visualize or sleep. We provide the following amenities for your float.
- Luxurious towels and washcloths.
- Sulfate-free body wash.
- Comfortable ear protection.
- Cosmetic wipes and cotton swabs.
After Your Session
Soft music and low lighting will signal your session is complete. We provide premium shampoo, conditioner and body wash for the post-float shower. Make use of amenities in our restrooms, vanity or quiet lounge before transitioning to the outside world.
- Enjoy your post-float glow.
- Staff welcomes questions or feedback.
- Let us know how we can better serve you.
Your Next Session
Now that you know floating is a one-of-a-kind experience you’ll want to experience time and time again. Much like meditation or psychoanalysis, every experience reveals another layer of your internal self to explore. With each visit you may find your mind becoming calmer, your pain receding, or your creativity flowing. Are you ready to go to the next level?