Floating in a beautiful, minimal and modern environment provides the perfect backdrop for your next special event. Whether you plan to incorporate float therapy as a part of your affair or you prefer to keep guests on the dry side, we can work with you to create the perfect party.
- Yoga/Meditation Retreat: Gather your fellow yogis for a float and some yoga and meditation.
- Writing/Art Workshop: Float, then paint, create, or craft while having some wine and nibbles.
- Bridal/Baby Shower: Our large space is perfect for a shower; we can provide the nibbles, you bring the gifts.
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Party: If you are looking for an interesting, low key way to celebrate your impending nuptials, this is the place. You can float (or not), have some snacks and drinks, and toast to your futures.
- Birthday/Anniversary Party: Bring your ideas for your perfect affair…the sky is the limit.
- Strategic and Creative Teams: Brainstorming, strategic planning or visualization workshop (Read more about Think Tank below)
We provide space, amenities, catering and stewardship. Enhance your event with chair massage, pedicures, musicians, balloon animals… Services provided on request.
Call 317-426-2625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t mistake the Think Tank for a typical team-building exercise or work-related field day. This is a unique program to accelerate creativity, focus attention, and generate new ideas. Yes your people will enjoy it, and yes your team will benefit from it, but make no mistake: this is about great work getting done.
Float therapy, or “floating”, is the practice of being suspended “weightlessly” in 10 inches of Epsom salt solution that keeps you buoyant in a warm, silent space. Floating is used to increase creativity, enhance mental focus and improve productivity by minimizing stimuli and maximizing the brain’s capacity for work. We provide your team a space free from disruption and distraction, as well as a simple framework and all the amenities you’ll need for your team’s next big breakthrough.
Attendees are provided spa amenities, collaborative materials, consultation, stewardship and catering.
Call 317-426-2625 or email email@example.com